Am 26.11.2022 findet das Barcamp Gender 2022 der FES statt.
Veranstaltungstipp: Barcamp Gender 2022
Networks and Memberships
The Equal Opportunity Officer and her deputies are integrated into a network of external cooperation partners and are members of equal opportunities policy associations at state and national level.
- BuKoF and LaKoF (State and Federal Conference of Women's and Equal Opportunities Commissioners at Universities)
- Network with Heinrich-Heine-University
- Wuppertal Family Alliance
- Task Force GENDERA: European activities include membership in an interdisciplinary task force of the Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum's GENDERA project (Gender Debate in the European Research Area), to which the Central Equal Opportunity Officer, Dr Christel Hornstein, has been appointed.
- Ochanomizu Women's University in Tokio/Japan
On the website of the Platform for Innovative Women in Science, Business and Society linked below, female experts from all disciplines can present themselves, publicly showcase their achievements and increase their visibility.